Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the formal and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is .doc, .docx or RTF document file format with UNICODE encoding. It should not exceed respectively 10,000 words for Research Articles, 3,000 words for Miscellaneous Contributions and Review Articles or 1,200 words for Review Notes. Main figurs file(s) can be uploaded separately. Main tables must be included in the article file.
- The title of the article or any other contribution matches the title to be entered on the submission system.
- All author and corresponding author(s) details are stated in the article and are to be included on the submission system. Affiliations are provided.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.